the umpteenth time

It still amazes me that we still remain friends after so long. Even so, I have never doubted our friendship, which reaches its 14th year this year. I know we would come this far. Alhamdulillah.

My sisters from other mothers, Hidah and Ina

Like every other year, we try to make it a point to meet every weekend and since it's Ramadhan, we went out for iftar yesterday. Like always :)

We opted for something light - Subway at Plaza Massalam Shah Alam.

Alhamdulillah, kenyang!

Thanks for a meaningful and fun girls' session, and thanks Hidah for climbing over the gate (again!) because yours truly forgot the gate's control.

May we continue this for many many years to come!

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong August 21, 2011 at 9:45 PM  

WOW!
You are one forgetful woman!
I thought girls never forget!
hahaha~~

me August 27, 2011 at 6:54 PM  

well, i don't normally forget. but i have to admit ever since I'm pregnant, i easily forget things! :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)