alhamdulillah

You know, I really should count my blessings. Other's problems are far greater than mine. I still live with my family. I am teaching at a school that is way better than many others. I have some great colleagues. I have my close friends just a drive away if I need to see them. I am getting married soon. And the list goes on.

Life's been really great so far. So, yes. I really should count my blessings. Allah has been giving and giving that sometimes I forget to be thankful. Alhamdulillah.

1 Replies:

Jarod Yong February 1, 2010 at 5:35 PM  

Alhamdurillah!
Ppl who can count their blessings are happier ppl!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)