palettes of love

It's only January and I have my calendar marked of friends and cousins' wedding dates up until the end of the year. It's so crazy! Everybody I know are getting married this year. Including yours truly hehe Isn't it fun? And not to mention it's also the time of baby bloomers. I have lost count who have given birth and who will be soon.

Time really flies and it's hard to believe that these people are your friends whom you've grown up with, people you've known all your life and also friends whom in school were among the least expected ones to get married first.

And I can't wait to join the bandwagon soon! Speaking of which, it gives me headache to even think of the preparation involved. There's just so much to do! I hope everything will go on smoothly. I've always heard people say that brides-to-be will suffer a few months prior to the wedding day and whoever said it's fun needs a slap, but I will try to make every step towards my big day a pleasant experience.

The countdown has begun!

6 Replies:

livingblossoms January 30, 2010 at 1:10 PM  

congrats! wishing you the best of luck with the prep..

n.i.s.n.m January 30, 2010 at 4:01 PM  

tasha,congratulations!!
when's the big day?
urgh,i miss soo many weddings already :(

Jarod Yong January 30, 2010 at 4:48 PM  

Another one bites the dust!

dira February 2, 2010 at 6:10 PM  

this year Tasha? congrats and goodluck! at least dah banyak yg went through it, so you have a lot of reference points :)

sd. February 3, 2010 at 11:22 AM  

wah!!!

BIG Surprise ni.

gosh. congrats babe with BIG C!!

me February 4, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

thanks. insyaAllah, in dec :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)