simply great

My brother is home for a month's holiday. My sister is still at home - so much for wanting to work. She actually quit after her first day. Hangat hangat tahi ayam sungguh! With the two of them home, I don't have to worry about mama that much. They can look after her and run some errands.

Both of my younger siblings are greater cooks than myself, so they have been cooking all sorts of meal every single day; which to me is such a blessing. My sister has been so kind to the extent that she actually offers to pack me some food to school. I told her to stop after a few days though. I didn't want to burden her.

Since I have been arriving home at 5 pm almost everyday for the past three weeks, they seem to understand exhaustion gets the best of me. The next thing I know, my working attire has been ironed. They're just too kind. It might look like I am taking them for granted but you wouldn't want to decline such good offer right?

As for now, life is really great :)

4 Replies:

Rosyada January 21, 2010 at 9:52 PM  

baiknya adik2 tasha :-)

Jarod Yong January 22, 2010 at 9:26 PM  

So you've got 2 slaves at home, eh?
hahaha~~

Is your sister hot?
She should just get married la~~
No need to work.
Work is for ugly or ambitious women.

me January 23, 2010 at 7:15 AM  

syada : they are :)

jarod : i wouldn't want to put it that way. haha they're kind helpers. my sis is only 18. she's currently waiting for her spm results. too early to get married eh? even i am not married myself! :)

acom January 31, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

alahai, baik nye adik2 die..sejuk perut mak


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)