alhamdulillah

Alhamdulillah, the surgery went well. Mum was wheeled into the room on her bed at approximately 6.15 pm yesterday after almost 3 and a half hours in surgery. She was conscious at about 8 pm. She waved at my sister! So cute.

The doctor informed us that she is doing fine. The pain will kick in later but it will be bearable. Let's hope so. We stayed until it was time for all visitors to leave but ayah stayed with mum. I am waiting for my sister to come back from her 'Ujian Undang-undang'. Then, we will go to the hospital and stay with mum.

I better get ready then.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)