let's chase time

I think I am going to love February. Reasons being :

1. Because it has lesser days in a month, time flies really fast.
2. Not to mention February has a few occasions which means holiday it is! (Chinese New Year, Maulidur Rasul, Cuti Peristiwa Hari Sukan)
3. Also, a few weddings to attend which means a gathering with schoolmates.
4. Oh, and I have to go out of school for numerous meetings which means lesser days of attending school haha (I know I shouldn't be too happy about it but I can't help it, really)

It is going to be stressful in school, with our Sport's Day coming up - which means days of not being able to punch your card because the office is already closed by the time you finish Sukantara, house practice and marching practice. In other words, reaching home later than your father who normally reaches home at 6pm. Let's not forget that I leave the house the earliest. But it's all okay because I am more determined this year. I want to make up for last year's mistake and ensure that Green House win big! This way too, I think I will lose track of days passed and the next thing I know it's the end of February!

And when that happens, Helllooo March!

1 Replies:

Najib Azmi February 8, 2010 at 1:03 PM  

have to agree with you on that. I wish every month was February =D


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)