appreciate

It's my school's Fifth Formers Graduation Day tomorrow, which means I am going to miss my cousin's solemnization and another friend's wedding.

It is so hard to make plans these day, especially for the weekends. You'll never know what's going to suddenly pop up. My school (read : administrators) is especially very good in this, informing of any upcoming events in such short notice. And it is just so hard to be excused no matter how valid a reason you have because supposedly you are the one who is "yang menurut perintah". Having an autocratic Ketua Jabatan doesn't help at all.

This event which will be held tomorrow was canceled once and that made every teacher let a huge sigh of relief -- that would mean a huge burden let off. And just 2 weeks before, it was decided that it will be on again. Things get very chaotic and as usual, all the teachers worked like coolies because time is not on our side. For such major event, 2 weeks is definitely not sufficient but after today's rehearsal, I am hoping that tomorrow will be on smoothly.

Kesian tengok cikgu-cikgu yang sangat bekerja keras tapi in the end dimaki hamun. I mean, they could do with a little bit of compliment for all their work. Without us, satu kerja pun tak jalan. And without us, Ketua Jabatan is nothing la.

Appreciate is the word.

1 Replies:

thecuriousmind November 11, 2009 at 4:06 PM  

Tasha..I know how u feel. The big bosses up there just need to say thank you or appreciate kita org bwh2 ni. That's enough. Don;t they realize that without org2 bwhn a.k.a kuli ni, semua benda x jalan.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)