blues and dramas

Look how my 2 weeks of absence from school has made me.

I can't believe I am secretly dreading tomorrow so much that the thought of entering the school ground tomorrow is enough to make a tear or two roll down my cheek (Think of a 7 year old stomping her feet on the floor with cries that's enough to break your heart). And I am not joking. This sinking feeling; I know it's bad enough when by just looking at my mom's face a lump forms in my throat. I look at my sister and I want to cuddle her and not let go and seeing my dad makes it even harder to leave the house. Did I mention that my lips tremble too?

It happens, especially when too much time has been spent at home doing things I love with people I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I am not exaggerating but I know you'd call me a drama queen. Too bad I can't help it. I guess I am one, for good reasons I suppose?

1 Replies:

Jarod Yong October 20, 2009 at 8:52 PM  

You've got such a soft heart, Tasha.
but you'll get used to it.

Instead of running away, you returning to duty is really an admirable thing to do.
=)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)