merdeka!

I have never felt so relieved ever since the first semester break. The holiday has officially started even yesterday for me as my school had its Merdeka Month Opening Ceremony today.


My choir team performed gloriously despite the one blunder which was frustrating.


The whole celebration, to me was one of its kind. I think everyone enjoyed themselves. For the most part, the students' attendance was more than satisfactory. Although it was raining early in the morning, that didn't stop them from coming to school and the marching squad deserved a standing ovation for not making the rain as an excuse.

Let the pictures tell.









Happy Holidays to my teacher friends and Happy Fasting to all Muslims! :)

7 Replies:

Rosyada August 21, 2009 at 11:51 PM  

i like the 2nd last pic.

gambar cikgu dgn murid2 slalu comel! :-)

sd. August 22, 2009 at 4:01 PM  

look at ur smile.

:)

do that always t.

Jarod Yong August 22, 2009 at 4:56 PM  

Happy Holidays, Tasha.
You've always got one of the best smiles!
=)

p/s: are you related to a Art Harun?

Anonymous August 22, 2009 at 6:06 PM  

happy fasting tash!

me August 22, 2009 at 6:32 PM  

syada : will do :)

jarod : geee thanks!! and no, we're not related. pardon my ignorance but who is he/she anyway?

Jarod Yong August 22, 2009 at 10:38 PM  

He's a witty columnist for the Malaysian Insider.
=)

frhyh August 24, 2009 at 8:41 AM  

happy fasting tashrin!
n merdeka too! hehe..


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)