change, is it?

We always say that people change. She has changed. He has changed. C has changed. I mean, if we really care, we'd stop and ponder about this 'change' we so often blurt out whenever our close acquaintances, friends, or relatives show the signs.

That we're not on the same wavelength, we don't go to the usual place anymore, or our opinions differ for that matter.

Often, we hear married people after years of living together complaining how their spouses have changed. I mean, really? Because if we really care to stop and ponder, people don't change as time goes by, but time reveals of who they really are.

So yes, think about it. We don't change, but our true colours begin to emerge and that is the revelation.

2 Replies:

sd. August 8, 2009 at 10:52 AM  

gile critical thinking kau.

aku xleh pk gini aku rasa.

haha.

nice piece btw~

Anonymous August 11, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

I totally agree. People don't change. They are just starting to show their true colours and people around them are just getting to know them better.that's why they say that person change.but the truth is, they're just getting to know who they really are

peace out ;)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)