letting it out

As far as the term friendship is concerned, I can say that I am (more often than not) mutually cooperative and supportive of my friends. That I (more often than not) show esteem, affection, and respect along with a degree of rendering service in times of needs or crisis. I think most people who are acquainted with me can affirm that for I have shown I am worthy of the aforementioned description.

Also, as far as the term friendship is concerned, I am one who will come across as the very least expected person to be sensitive about certain things related for I can be as indifferent as I want to be. Because I always put on my 'tak apa lah, tak kisah lah' attitude. But when I do, I can bravely say that my feelings aren't just tickled, but they are toyed; being played to the extent that I feel like what I do or say are worthless.

I know, I hardly speak up and I am of the opinion that if it's not important, and it doesnt hurt me that bad, why create a scene. And for that, I think I have swallowed so many biles that I've forgotten how bitter it tastes like.

Banyak sangat dugaan bulan Ramadhan ni. But I know there is the hikmah behind what has happened. For one, my eyes are even widely opened and God has helped me see what I was blinded from before. For now, I am my usual self and I'm going about my business as usual. I am going to put on a face cheerful enough so that I won't be reminded it ever happened. I'm letting it all out and I'm clearing my inner self. Hopefully the relief will ensue soon. And I hope this will be the last of any sappy, sad, and hormonal-derived posts.

Three more days till the school reopens. Is it any wonder why I am not excited at all.

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong August 28, 2009 at 5:36 PM  

Poor you...
You've endured so much...
**hugs**

me August 28, 2009 at 10:04 PM  

thanks jarod. like the saying goes, 'if it doesn't kill you it will only make you stronger".

oh and there's another one "once bitten twice shy" but in my case, so many times got bitten, maybe i should shy away altogether? hehe :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)