IMS

Guys, watch out!

Just when you could blame everything that we (the kaum hawa) do or behave on PMS, now we have something to tie you people on too!!

It's the IMS!! IRRITABLE MALE SYNDROME.

I was watching 3R yesterday while breaking the fast and it was one of the topics highlighted. I felt so thrilled that I googled it up and true enough, it does exist. Little did I know men too fall victim to hormone fluctuations. Blame the testosterone, yah?

I guess it's not that visible because men don't have their monthly menstrual cycle while it's been long acknowledged that women always get beaten whenever it's their monthly callings.

Read here to know more.

2 Replies:

Haneesa August 25, 2009 at 7:46 AM  

yes, it does exist! i did something about IMS for my English presentation back in uni.

good to know, isn't it, that they too get irritable over nonsensical things.

Jarod Yong August 26, 2009 at 1:17 AM  

Just as how you want us to be considerate of you during PMS, you should be considerate of us during IMS.
=)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)