TGI Monday!

It's only Wednesday! And when Friday comes, I can't even say "Thank God it's Friday" because the working days don't seem to end this week for me. I have another camping to attend to this weekend which requires me to be in school with the students. Another sleepover. Yeay. How fun. (Oh please). The students love camping in school rather than having all the comfort they can get at home. And I've been coming home late every single day for the past week and this week is no exception either.

I'm so tired. And I'm just a subject teacher (for now), without any other mounting workload to attend to if compared to the other teachers. And I just don't understand why the work doesn't want to end. They're piling!! Consider me lucky that I'm still single without any other priorities. I wonder how the other teachers cope.

I'm starting to feel that I don't really have much of a social life anymore. I don't hang out during weekends as much as I used to, I hardly see my buddies although we're staying just a stone's throw from each other, and I miss window shopping! It's pathetic! I do make plans, but when the weekends say hello, I stayed in most of the time; spend more time with myself.

You have to understand, I hardly watch the box during weekdays, and every night is an early night. The many (interesting) novels I bought which I so eagerly want to read are left untouched. I simply don't have time anymore. (But I keep buying them anyway. I will find the time. I will).

And I hardly see Rizal, too. We're both very busy people kot. Haha

Thank God Monday is a holiday! But then I might stay in, too. My bed doesn't get that much of a person since I've started work! (Oh boy, I hope the last sentence doesn't sound wrong)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)