barely breathing

I don't like it when I'm doing things in a rush. I hate it the most when I'm working under pressure. And I absolutely detest last minute things. Yet, those are the things I had to go face. Really reminds me of IPBA. So much patience has lost and I think I've shown the other side of me to one of my colleagues.

Having uncooperative AJK members does not help at all.

I'm really trying to breathe. So many things need to be done. And Sunday is not too long now.

And the fact that the Pengetua didn't really acknowledge my presence earlier was more than I can take.

Berlagak sangat apehal?

I don't mind receiving orders. I don't mind working under people and I'm more than happy to cooperate although most of the time I know I'm being used just because I'm new. I'm a NOVICE teacher. Yes, I get it. But when it's starting to affect my day and my timetable, what's that? I'm new, yes, but I am teaching too. It's not like you're the only teacher in the school. Pffff!!!

It's so suffocating. I'm finding time to breathe.

I hope everything goes well.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)