run baby run!

Ooo-kayyy.

What do you do when an Andy (Estranged drummer) look-alike took the spot next to you and ran on the treadmill with so much style and macho-ness?

a. You turn your face slightly to the right - reason being StarWorld is at the far end of the many Tvs when in actual fact you're trying to take a peek at his flawless face and figure

b. You keep on running, keep a straight face and watch the ever so boring How It's Made on Discovery - Konon2 shy when deep inside you are dying to take a second look at him

c. Stop running and go do another workout where you can see him clearly.

Right. Not exactly a world problem, but if you were put on the spot what would you do?

Surprisingly, I ran much longer than I normally do. In fact, he stopped before me despite him coming a wee bit later than I did. Heh.

Talking about the aura of the manly men. God, this is embarrassing.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)