emo.emotions.emotional.

We are humans born with emotions. Emotions colour our lives and emotions make us human so to speak.

We laugh because we're happy. Because we're tickled by some things which we think of as funny.

We cry not only because we're sad or down, or because we're hurt, but also because miracles do happen. That He does answers our prayers.

We get angry because we're mad or because we don't get what we want.

What I'm trying to say is, our emotions are perfectly mould to the right occasions and the right circumstances.

But I don't blame people when their moods gone wrong and they can get a little bit emotional. That they get angry more than they should be. That crying is deemed more appropriate than trying to laugh at their problems. I can absolutely understand that. After all, it's personal.Everyone's gone through that. I've been through it, too.

However, what I don't get is why would you lash others just because you're having a hard time with yourself or God-knows-what? It makes people feel so offended. And it's not the first time, thank you. It's been countless times already that it's left me clueless with your attitude. We're not born to put up with your unforeseen tornado.

Please don't make me lose my patience because I gotta tell you that it's wearing thin.

Stop being so emo. It makes you inhumane.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)