not so substantial

I never thought that trying to blog again is going to be so difficult. I have so many things swirling in my mind, and I kinda have some of the time in the world, yet I refuse to go online and let the thoughts flow. But whenever I do, I couldn't even write properly. The idea is just not there. I worry that I might lost my writing skill.

It is the holidays and I can't say that I'm resting much. I still have abundance of work to finish - mostly marking my students' books. While I used to think it is one hell of a fun task, I'd like to take it back. Dealing with unreadable writings and non-existing words REPEATEDLY are so freaking annoying! Not to mention absolutely tiring. Only the third month, I have 'gobbled' down 2 red pens. Never in my entire life have I finished using 2 pens in the cost of 3 months. You have to understand, I'm using a lot of red inks these days. Including writing report cards. You'll get the idea what kind of students I'm dealing with.

But I'm not going to talk about them here. At least not today. I'm taking a break from everything SMKBBSS. Just thinking of that school makes me shudder and ... well, slump.I'm serving at a school which is nowhere near to ideal or perfect. But I guess I have to be thankful for I still am given the chance to stay at my parents' home and be able to travel to and fro every single day without trouble. Change is all I have to do. And yet, making changes is not easy. Alright, enough. Nothing more about school.

You know what? I have nothing else to say really. I might as well pen-off and come back when I have something substantial to say. Even ramblings must be substantial, no?

Off to the gym!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)