This year at work

School's been reopened for its second week now. Alhamdulillah, everything seems to be eased. The new year kick starts pretty good and I foresee 2013 to be a promising year for me not just family wise, but with work especially. 

So far, I am satisfied with my timetable and the classes that I am teaching; two Form 1 classes and two Form 2 classes for English, and 2 other classes for PJK (yes, apparently I am also a PJK teacher for life! haha) My students have been really good to me (it's probably coz of the protruding belly haha). Teaching has been a breeze so far and where classroom management is concerned.

PBS (Pentaksiran Berasaskan Sekolah) issues aside, I am embracing every challenge and setting my goals right this time around. I am going to focus and complete my assigned tasks as many as I can (and perfectly) before I go for my maternity leave (peacefully) soon. 

This year, I am more calm and more at peace with myself and my surroundings at work so insyaAllah this will project in the way I work and what I produce. 

May Allah guide me all the way and never let me go astray

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)