Hada Labo

Over the years, I have switched from one skincare product to another out of dissatisfaction, boredom or the 2 year itch. This time, it's the itch. I asked around and I was introduced to a brand called Hada Labo by a few friends. (More information here). Upon hearing the name, I went, "Whaatt??" it just sounds so wrong the first time haha I have never heard of it before. Have you?

Apparently, this brand is so well-known and it is a household name in Japan. I read somewhere that in its origin country, Hada Labo products are being sold for every 5 seconds or 5 minutes, I can't remember. Wow, it must be really good that it is always in demand, I thought. I decided to give it a try.

So I bought my first Hada Labo (which means Perfect and Simple) set at Watsons (seriously I didn't know they are being sold there and other major pharmacies all these while) a couple of weeks ago.


I decided to buy the small trial pack first to see how it works on my skin. My choice was the moisturizing set, which consists of the three bottles of skincare regime; facial wash, lotion (toner) and milk (mosturizer). It costed RM19.90. They have other sets too. Whitening set is among of them.

So what do I think of it?

It is perfect, alhamdulillah! After only 4 days, I can already feel the difference it made on my skin. It felt mosturized all the time, even when I woke up in the morning. The soft-textured cream absorbs well and it doesn't leave my skin oily, like most creams did. I have naturally oily skin, so this is such a good improvement! Plus, they are non-fragrant, which is a plus point. A friend who is also a user said it repairs her pores and her skin improves.

I am really really satisfied with this product. Every day I just can't wait to pamper myself with a touch of Hada Labo because I know my skin will be taken care of. Will definitely continue using this and I am recommending it to you too, if you're looking for a new skincare product.

It's perfect and simple! :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)