A legacy

I am just so lucky to be part of a legacy.

I will forever remember the place where I grew, spending my final 2 years of high school when I first stepped foot on the college grounds 12 years ago.

I wasn't one to explore every nook and corner, but I definitely had memories carved at some places.

Thank you, Tunku Kurshiah College, for being a great teacher to me where I learned most of independence and knowing one's potential. And also where I became acquainted with amazing souls and had the best years of my teenage life.


Tonight was definitely emotional. You moving will not change the legacy well-known, but the old place will always be carried in our hearts.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)