Sweet Sunday

Woke up today at 10 am - later than I normally would - because we slept at 4 am. It has been 2 days now that Luqman decides not to sleep at night right after his feeding and made both his ummi and ayah zombies.

Anyway, when I was about to wake Luqman for his bath, I heard this distant machine-like sound. Knowing that it came from somewhere in the kitchen, I made my way there to find both my brother and sister, seated on the floor at the dry kitchen segment with a mixer and other related baking utensils.

That machine-like sound was the mixer, btw.

They were making red velvet cupcakes!

I didn't bother asking the ingredients and let them carry on. I was only interested with the red batter.

Then came the best part, filling in the cups with the red velvet batter!

It didn't take that long to bake them. The next thing I know they were all ready.

The cupcakes were a little bit deflated. However, they tasted out of this world! Especially with the cheese frosting.

The end product :

Hoomaaaiiggaawwwddd!!!
Thank You Farouk and Farah!

Lepas tu lupa nak kejut Luqman!



If only you sleep like an angel at night, too *sigh*

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)