bersih

Have you ever heard of the saying "If you want to know how tidy or clean a person is, go have a look at his toilet"?

Well, I can't remember who told me this exactly but it has been stuck in my head ever since. It has made me become so conscious and aware of how I manage my toilet because I have this thought that everybody knows the saying back then. And I definitely have a face to safe.

Has it never occurred to you why everytime someone visits your house the first place they pay a visit is your toilet? Because your toilet can tell so many about you as an individual. I get so nervous everytime we have guests coming - especially the elders (nak nak lagi yang macam kepoh2 kan) - and then asking to go to the toilet because I know they don't just answer the call of nature.

Call me paranoid but come on, we all have our own reservations everytime we enter someone's toilet, right?

So what are you waiting for? Go clean yours!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)