rockabye baby


I can never begin to express how much I love my little boy. I can spend the whole day just gazing at him, playing with his little fingers while he is asleep and just kiss him endlessly and suck in his sweet newborn smell.

This is such a love at first sight (despite the scare you give ummi and ayah when you scream your lungs out!).

And I swear I would give what those tiny little ants deserve for causing you the 4 red swells on your precious little face.

Well, if only I knew which ants.

4 Replies:

Anonymous January 17, 2012 at 5:43 PM  

comelnye !!!

me January 19, 2012 at 7:23 AM  

Thank you alhamdulillah! :)

Umm Khadeejah January 25, 2012 at 11:52 PM  

comelllllllllll nak cari semut tu !:D

me January 26, 2012 at 4:20 PM  

Memang. Nak kena babap semut tu! Kesian Luqman muka merah2 huhu


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)