a new everything

It's the last day of January. Already??

In a blink of an eye, Luqman turned 1 month a few days ago. Yeay, alhamdulillah!


Time does fly, huh? The last time I remember I was battling labor pain and Luqman popped out. Wait, that was last year? How I lost track of time.

I am just so thankful that I am given the chance to live life as it is today, fit and healthy alhamdulillah.

2011 was a whole lot of things - my pregnancy being the ultimate agenda.

I foresee 2012 a more challenging year with more responsibilities. Parenthood has its own ride and insyaAllah together hand in hand my husband and I will brave it.

As for work, I hope I will be able to deliver the best and try something new for a change once I start. I hope to speak up more and not to be too oblivious of what's around me.

Most importantly, I will try not to sweat the small stuffs. And of course to just have fun and enjoy life in between.

Alhamdulillah, the new year kickstarts pretty much on the right track. I can't wait to see what else 2012 has in store for me and my little family. Let's hope for a good one all year round.

p/s I am just a few days away to achieving my other ultimate new year resolution - few more pounds to shed : )

2 Replies:

Mommy Brella February 1, 2012 at 11:18 PM  

oh tasha.
luqman dah nak masuk sebulan!
how time flies :-)
jgn difikir sgt hal sekolah tu ok hehe..

me February 3, 2012 at 7:55 AM  

He is one month a week old! Yes, time does fly :)

Hurmm, yeah, cuba taknak fikir sgt but i can't help it though huhu


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)