broke

Just when I think I am on the verge of being almost penniless for the month, that's when all sorts of desires and wants seem to surface. It has always been like this a couple of times before. Especially when the pay is out way earlier and left us government servants without anything to spend for the next 30 days or so before the next pay comes in.

I have yet my phone bill to settle which apparently rocketed beyond belief last month. And that kain batik I took a few days ago which I am yet to decide where to fork out that much amount of money to pay. Let's not forget the remaining debt of other kains which I have either bought or booked. God,I am such a big spender. Owh, and I just got myself a pair of new spectacles which means another hole burnt in my pocket. And did I tell you I also bought myself a new phone? That has got to be my most expensive purchase ever. It is sort of like a reward for myself so I am just going to shut one eye.

March is not even here. I guess I have to just sit still until 23rd March comes. And when it arrives, I know I'll be the happiest person!

1 Replies:

Nurul Jannah February 26, 2010 at 11:01 PM  

salam kak.

im jannah, your junior in IPBA and I'm facing the same situation like you.

I'm totally broke to death now because the money (and tunggakan gaji) have been used to pay the hutangs, bills, groceries and also new Spectacles. So we're in the same boat too.

Haih, just wait for another 4 weeks or so for the money to come to us again..


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)