so you think you know all?

Sometimes it's a little too much for me to take when you know a person is not merely telling you. Instead, he/she is actually informing you condescendingly which gags you more than it hurts you. Yes, I might not know of certain things which are of your best interest but do you have to play that Miss/Mr know-it-all attitude? It is not my concern that you needed more time to finish your 'stuffs' and I don't have to hold on to your words. If I can complete them way earlier than you did, so be it. I'm not you and I am happy I'm not. Because I am not you, we work differently. So that being said, I don't think I have to catch your wave.

I know how to manage myself and the things I do. Thank you very much.

2 Replies:

NFA July 6, 2009 at 3:33 PM  

ditujukkkkaaannn kepadaa.....eheheheh.

acom July 7, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

yess..tu la, i know what am doing, am happy being me..others please back off..

hukhuk..tak suke bile ade feeling macam ni..aku nak bekerja dengan happy and ikhlas..sumtime bile jadi macam ni, aku mula la wat keje ngan sangat berkira..

ya allah, please guide me through the way..aminnnn


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)