Hannah who?

Now I know what not to show my students : Anything Miley Cyrus related.

Apparently, they hate her so much I can't even begin to tell you how atrocious they behaved when they saw the video.

There was 5 minutes left and I didn't know what to do to fill the time, so I just played the Hoedown Throwdown video. You know, just for fun, with the cool moves and upbeat tempo and all, only to be boo-ed. Okay, wrongly assumed.

Mereka pun tahu apa yang best and apa yang tak best.


Picture taken from here

Don't even ask why I chose that video in the first place.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)