the one for me

In times like these, when I am just so exhausted to even move my leg, I am so so thankful that he is my husband. Alhamdulillah!
 
What with baby no 2 coming soon, dealing with Luqman's changing phase , running here and there to ensure that our future abode is in good progress, dealing with my temperaments, waking up every night to tend to Luqman's crying and let me sleep soundly (and the list goes on and on); having him around is such a blessing. And to top it all, he has never complained (at least he doesn't show it; the sighs, the grunts and what not). 
 
I guess that is why we're compatible like that. He is everything I am not (well, mostly). I am just so touched by all the little things he's done to help and tolerate the pregnant me. Sometimes I feel really bad for letting my raging hormones take over but he understands. Normally, I'd be the one crying on his shoulders in the end and a comforting hug is all that matters to make everything okay again.
 
I know this is just a beginning for when baby no 2 pops, our whole lives are going to change 360degrees again. Like totally. With our new home, living on our own - I know I have the right person to depend on. InsyaAllah!
 
 
I Love You is not even enough to express my feelings to you. Thank you is common but from the bottom of my heart, I really am. 
 
Let's do this together, hand in hand.

2 Replies:

sd. February 26, 2013 at 11:27 AM  

Suweet hokkay!

me February 26, 2013 at 4:30 PM  

Auww thanks.

My husband really complete me. I am sure we all complete each other.

I don't think I could cope without him around. He is such a big help especially this time around :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)