I-Kids

Yesterday didn't turn out as we planned. We were supposed to go to Aquaria KLCC for our outing but had to forget about it once we reached there.The queue was crazy long! It was neverending. We should have known. It's the public holiday, yes, but I didn't expect it to be that packed. 

I was frustrated and upset because I really wanted Luqman to enjoy watching the sea creatures. I know he would love it and be fascinated with what he'd see. Plus, Luqman was being extra cranky (didn't want to sit in his stroller, throwing tantrums) yesterday so the trip to Aquaria was hoped to calm him down. Of course, God has better plans. It was not our rezeki and we will definitely come again some other day. 

So we quickly thought of Plan B. I mean, we didn't exactly come all the way here and not do something exciting, did we? Besides, we're up to a point where we're too tired to put up with little boy's crankiness which was really really testing *sigh*

Then I remembered a friend posted a picture of her son playing at I-Kids Club Isetan and off we rushed there. Such a life saver! *Thanks El!*

Paid RM15 and Luqman had the time of his life. We, on the other hand, just let him be. Had the best 30 minutes of rest *phewww!*


The play area isn't that big, but it was okay nonetheless. 
 

 Nothing beats seeing the joy on his face :)

3 Replies:

MommyDayahZ February 13, 2013 at 7:26 AM  

Same here tasha!
i stayed kat Traders hotel and mmg planned nak pergi Aquaria.
kecewa bila beratur super panjang with all indon, nepal and bangla 'foreigners' hehe

we didnt know bout that place kat ISETAN tu! we ended up.... Toys R Us..one of the best options la kut kan...itu pun naufal cranky sbb dh ngantok! hehehe

next time la plan Aquaria, mayb boleh kita set time pergi sekali n buat group booking ker...hehe

me February 13, 2013 at 10:35 AM  

exactly!

husband dah cakap we should have booked beforehand. yes, maybe we should one day :)

Jarod Yong February 22, 2013 at 6:36 PM  

One of the many challenges of having kids. Learning so much from you! =D


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)