keyya keyya

I successfully made husband drive us (read : me) to the Keyya Keyya Bazaar which was held last weekend at Rasta TTDI. Just thought of supporting fellow homie who opened her Smashing Scarves booth there.

I was pretty excited to say the least :) But mostly, I can't wait to see what the bazaar has to offer.


Needless to say, I love the bazaar!! I felt like buying everything; the shawls, vintage clothing, cute and gorgeous accessories. I knew I could have spent hours there had I came alone haha The price is just too affordable :)

Anyway, this is Nazliah's booth.

We were greeted by her model sister, Kak Nad who was there at the booth as Nazliah went to a wedding. Too bad we didn't get to catch each other.

Thankfully, Luqman was soundly asleep or else :)

I had a difficult time choosing which scarf I wanted as all of them were so so beautiful! My husband raised an eye already when I said I feel like having all of them so I settled with just two. Haihh.

And yes, I love Smashing Scarves!

So what else did I get my hands on? Just another shawl from another booth. I literally had to close my eyes while passing all the other booths no matter how tempting because 1) I had a pocket to save tsk! and 2) we had to rush back as the gloomy weather approached.

I can't wait for the upcoming bazaar which Smashing Scarves also take part in. My sister has been pestering me to bring her along the next time :)

So, let us all visit Smashing Scarves' booth in the upcoming Bazaar oh Bazaar on the 1st of April at the same venue and feast your eyes on other interesting items too!


By the way, this is me donned in one of the Smashing Scarves bought :)

At a neighbour's wedding at MBSA's Banquet Hall - used to be our reception venue :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)