3M

All these while, we have been going to a tukang urut/confinement lady whenever we need a good refreshing massage. Nearing her 70s, she is strong for her age and I have always loved her strong grip. I managed to book her for my postnatal massage right after I delivered. However, I didn't get to complete the final massage towards the end of my confinement as she's busy with more demands of postnatal care all over.

I badly need a good massage as my body starts to ache and I need a proper closure.

Then I remember a message from a then DEMC homecare nurse informing me of her current job as a private homecare nurse who offers postnatal care. I decided to give her a call and give it a try.

I did not regret it at all!!

As I am very very satisfied with their (she is doing this with another lady who used to be a DEMC homecare nurse but has retired) service, I would like to promote them.




The 3M - Melawat Merawat Mengurut

I had them come over for two days ( today was the final day) to massage me and bertungku. Before they start, they will check your blood pressure and the massage that followed? It was so so good! And yes, dua dua sekali urut serentak. Ahhh, I felt like a princess. Urutan sedap, slow and lama. Almost 2 hours and I fell asleep while being massaged.

As they were nurses, you can ask all kinds of questions that's bothering you, anything related to postnatal care, and health. They have answers. Not to mention, they are very motherly and friendly so you won't feel shy or hesitant to share anything with them.




Besides postnatal care, they also offer baby care and as you can read from above low quality picture, rawatan luka pembedahan & luka pesakit kencing manis is also offered.

They cover Klang, Shah Alam and Subang areas. Should you live in areas not mentioned, try giving Kak Anita a call. An arrangement could be made.
If you feel like having just another massage (not necessarily only after you have given birth) you can contact them, too. I know I will!

Posted using BlogPress

7 Replies:

"L" March 28, 2012 at 2:05 AM  

how much per session tasha?

me March 28, 2012 at 2:19 AM  

Urut plus tungku satu badan RM70 je :)

Mommy Brella March 28, 2012 at 7:50 AM  

murah!

kena book berapa hari in advance?

me March 28, 2012 at 10:55 AM  

2 or 3 days ok kot. Nak awal lagi pun boleh, we never know in case they are not free :)

"L" March 28, 2012 at 3:26 PM  

murah gk tu sbb die dtg sendirikn..

Unknown April 3, 2017 at 2:36 PM  

Hi. Can I get the contact info. I just gave birth two months ago.

Sandy June 28, 2017 at 3:14 PM  

Hi,can you share the contact? I am due on August. Looking for good post-natal massage to come over my house :-)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)