me time


I finally got the pampering I so badly needed a few days ago - pedicure!

The last time I had my mani-pedi session was when I was 8 months pregnant. I managed to steal a little time and headed to Nail Parlour for this pampering session and I have never felt good!

Now that Luqman's passed the bottle training, I can now go out a little while for some me time and to run some errands leaving him under the care of my mum.

I miss him during the time I was away. Had to put on hold my spa treatment, too, as that would mean a few hours being away from him! But I will definitely go for it one day - I need that rejuvenation!

Which reminds me, I will be away from him for approximately 7 hours starting next Thursday as that would be the day I start work!

Let's see if we both will get through this tsk!

4 Replies:

"L" March 25, 2012 at 5:28 PM  

besnye..el lum dpt lg nak tinggalkan Nuh..rase pelik je xde 'handbag'..hihi

me March 26, 2012 at 10:31 AM  

Boleh je. Nuh dah besar. Weekend kuar la skali tp mintak amat jaga while you go pamper yourself sementara tu :)

"L" March 26, 2012 at 8:31 PM  

xmoleh..bukan amad xmo jage tp nuh xmo botol..huhu

kay kamal March 28, 2012 at 1:04 AM  

N ill b leaving khayra upto 13hours a day!! Uh uh..rindu.. Da la nnt slalu xsm shift ngn dear hubs so jmp dia like 3-4h daily je :(


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)