hitam kuning

Yesterday was a historical day for all Malaysians, no doubt. After all the commotion, Malaysia silenced Indonesia through our final penalty kick victory. It was a very intense moment indeed but alhamdulillah, luck was on our side.


A very frustrated Indonesian goalkeeper

Good job Harimau Muda!

And I guess we have one person to really thank and be proud of. If it's not for him and his outstanding performance, the Garudas could have scored more.

The best goalkeeper in SEA!
(gambar budget top model gitu!)

I am no football fan, but I am going to say this : Harimau Malaya selamanya!

Congratulations!

Pictures taken from here

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)