a year ago today

It's our 1st wedding anniversary today, alhamdulillah.



1 year of marriage filled with enduring love, passion and eternal happiness.



Our anniversary is a time to look back at the good times and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together.



We have changed over the years of knowing each other, but the sparkle in your eyes is as bright as ever and my love for you is even stronger.



I thank Allah for a lifetime companion whom I can see growing old together with, someone who makes me confortable and safe, and the one I believe will lead us to Jannah.

I can never explain the weak knees you give me whenever you walk into the room and smile :)



And thank you for loving my imperfections. Being with you makes me feel perfect all the time.



Here's to many more years of side by side :)

I love you Muhammad Rizal bin Abdul Rahim, with all my heart :)


5 Replies:

ainjani November 27, 2011 at 10:48 AM  

Selamat Ulangtahun Perkahwinan Pertama, Tasha & Rizal:)
Moga terus bahagia hingga syurga & dberkati Allah dunia akhirat.
Ameen:)
Selamat melahirkan anak sulung juga nanti. Semoga semuanya lancar & selamat:)

Madam Afifah November 27, 2011 at 11:55 AM  

very sweet (^_^)
happy anniversary tasha and rizal

Nadia Bakly November 27, 2011 at 5:38 PM  

Happy Anniversary Puan and Tuan!

me November 27, 2011 at 11:13 PM  

Thank you all! :) Ameen

Jarod Yong November 28, 2011 at 8:59 PM  

So Sweet! Like!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)