daddy cool

Ayah turns 55 today. Alhamdulillah.

This day is not special only to me, but to all those people whose lives you have touched with your kindness and generosity. I feel so blessed to have you as my Dad.

Your love and humility melts my heart. What you mean to me, is something I can never express with words. I can never thank you enough for your love and care you showered on me.

You are the one who made my childhood special, and I remember every minute of it.


No matter how much time passes and how old I become, you will always be my superman!


I wish you a day, filled with love, joy, care and fun. May you always be healthy and happy.

You are the reason, I am.

Happy Birthday, Ayah. Looking forward to many birthday celebrations together!


Daddy Cool - no longer with a mullet!
Nak jadi atok kenalah potong rambut katanya :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)