Ramadhan

Yesterday marked the first of Ramadhan. Unfortunately, I was down with viral fever which was quite frustrating. I had to break fast as my health condition did not permit me to continue. The vomiting left me no strength and I was worn out. I finally gave in and took my medication as instructed by the doctor and tucked myself in bed for hours.

Today, I woke up feeling much better but the flu and the sore throat still persist. So, here I am in school, following my routine. For now, one class is over, two more to go. Alhamdulillah, I am still fasting.

Thankfully, we all get to go back early due to the fasting month - a luxury that we didn't get to experience last 2 years. As a one session school, we are not entitled to a 'jadual anjal' but whatever it is that caused this wind of change, I am very very grateful.

Happy fasting everyone!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)