favourites

Of all the wedding gifts that we received, these are our favourite :

Those two felt cushions have got to be the cutest wedding gift ever, don't you think? See how cute they are lying on our made bed?

Thank you angah (my cousin) and husband, Aizat for the unexpectedly cute gift! And Ammar too! We love them so much you have no idea! :)

And, there's another which we thought was really cute too :
However, I know what you're thinking. We're quite baffled too as they're not a pair, both are left shoes and they won't be of any use but for keepsake. Still, very cute. Thank you to whoever that gave those to us, we still don't know who :)

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)