favourite quote from current read

"For me, it's not the least important whether something is or isn't a European product. And it's not in the least important to me either if a thing is genuine or fake. If you ask me, people's dislike of imitations has nothing to do with fake or real, but the fear that others might think they'd bought it cheap. For me, the worst thing is when people care about the brand and not the product at all. You know how there are some people who don't give importance to their own feelings, and care only what other people might say..."

Fusun, from The Museum of Innocence

1 Replies:

dur March 8, 2011 at 8:09 PM  

Tasha

U should put a 'like' button.hehe


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)