something exciting

Ever since we knew that a mall is going to be built at Setia Alam, like other (future) residents, we were so psyched. After almost a year, it is finally ready and it opened last Thursday.







We went there on Friday night. As expected, it was full with people who were as eager as we were. The mall isn't that huge but okay. Bigger than Empire and I love all the retail outlets and eateries there!

For starters, there's Mothercare! And Cotton On Kids. So you can imagine how excited I am. I remember shrieking when my husband told me that over the phone :) Then there's Parkson, Uniqlo, Zara, MNG, Typo and others which will definitely make one hyperventilates hehe As for eateries, quite everyone's favourite;Tony Romas, TGI, Carl's Jr.,Full House, Secret Recipe, Seoul Garden and many more.

To us, this is such a great thing since we now don't have to travel far to eat or shop at our favourite place. What's even cool is that, this mall is located just a 5-minute drive from our (future) home. I can foresee it as our 'playground'!

That night, we had dinner at Pappa Rich.


Didn't get to walk around much as it was getting late and most shops were closing. So we decided to come again the next day to accomplish our main mission: shop at Uniqlo!


Uniqlo is having a four-day opening sale whereby most of the items are discounted. We didn't want to miss out on this so we shopped like nobody's business despite the hotness (the aircondition system was being repaired that day, so the whole mall was like an oven).


Luqman was behaving really nice with his occasional gurgles and babbles :)
We left the store just about time before we spent more.



Then, we headed to Delicious for lunch.


It was scorching hot there! (The aircond was still being fixed). My face was oily and sweaty but who cares, I was starving! Haha Luqman was cranky and he refused to drink under such uncomfortable condition so we went to the Baby's Room. Not much better but it was quieter and cooler. Poor baby, he was sweating really bad and I was worried because his skin was beginning to get red and itchy. But he was fine.


After a speedy lunch, we decided to go home but not after visiting our future abode :)


It's just a matter of time now and we really can't wait to start anew here!

- Posted using BlogPress

4 Replies:

sd. May 20, 2012 at 3:35 PM  

wah. rumah baru.

best nye dh ada rumah sendiri.

me May 20, 2012 at 4:18 PM  

Hee alhamdulillah!

Hidayati Farhan May 20, 2012 at 5:29 PM  

oh, u beli rumah dkt setia alam. hehe. mmg easy access nk shopping la ni. haha.

me May 20, 2012 at 5:34 PM  

A'ah. When we first bought it, tak tahu pulak ada mall nak bukak. Then tgk dah naik, mmg excited coz it's literally behind our housing area! :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)