Young

My husband always brag about how his clients and strangers he met somewhere would react once being told of his marital status. He would come back home and start a conversation with me so nonchalantly that I sometimes feel like hitting him with a pillow (feel like ja, buat betul2 cannot, derhaka! Haha)

"Tadi ada client I ...."

Once he starts saying that, I knew that it's gotta be another of his kembang moment.

(continue)

".... Terkejut bila I cakap I dah kahwin. He said I look so young. Bila cakap dah ada anak, lagi dia terkejut!"

What do I do? Buat terkejut sama.

"Yekee!" dalam hati macam tertanya-tanya if we are walking together, would people see me as more older-looking? Hurrmm.

When I was pregnant, I did have a self-esteem issue because of how huge I became and how I chose comfort over fashion. And that I felt like crying looking at our appearance because yes, my husband does look young as he has that boyish feature.

Anyway, a few days ago, I came back home happy and started a conversation with him.

"Tadi, dekat course tu ada cikgu cakap, 'You're married? I thought it was your boyfriend you were talking to over the phone'. Then ada another cikgu told her 'She even has a child tau!' pastu the three of them macam gasped. They said I look verrryyy (sengaja stress) young" hidung kembang kempis bercerita.

Before he could even replied, I continued :

"I told them I just got back from my maternity leave. Then that Chinese teacher cakap, waah no wonder, your skin's verrryy (sengaja stress lagi) nice lah. Nice complexion. You look verrry (for the umpteenth time, sengaja) young" And I smiled my sweetest smile.

Dalam hati, yes! We're now even Mr. Husband!

Husband's reaction?

"Elleehh, diorang tak tengok I lagi!"

Now where's the pillow?

- Posted using BlogPress

4 Replies:

Nadia Bakly April 15, 2012 at 8:26 PM  

HAHAHAHAH!!!! so funny!!!!

me April 15, 2012 at 9:44 PM  

Over kan rizal? Hahaha

sarah ali April 15, 2012 at 10:01 PM  

hahahah!!!its so hilarious that ur husband like to brag himself..keh keh

Mommy Brella April 16, 2012 at 1:58 PM  

hahaha go tasha go!!

barula fair and square, mane leh cerita from his side je kan ;) kan??


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)