PBS what??

It is my last day of the PBS course.



It's just too much to digest although in retrospect, it's not even that difficult to execute. I need to reorganize my brain as it is absolutely cluttered with all kinds of things-mainly school related.

So yes, this course which requires me to be out of school is something I am grateful for, though it adds on to the cluttering!

Couldn't find a suitable place to pump, so I have been pumping in my car during breaks! Heee, I love Freestyle!

4 more hours to go! *yawns*

- Posted using BlogPress

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong April 6, 2012 at 10:44 AM  

Hopefully, it'll be something good for the students.
Although I think it'll be another paperwork headache for teachers.

me April 6, 2012 at 4:55 PM  

To a certain extent I feel it is a fairer assessment esp for weaker students as it is formative. Teachers can constantly help them to at least achieve a band and one which is their best hopefully.

However, on the oppposite pole lie various aspects which I cant deny are definitely an add-ons to our existing workload.

Well, I guess we have to give it a try and reserve our comments for later.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)