bounce baby bounce!

A week before I started work, we (my mum, sister and myself) went bouncer hunting as my husband was at work. The decision on getting Luqman his bouncer was mainly for the purpose of getting him to sleep since my mum dah tak larat nak dukung and dodoi Luqman for a longer time.

I've scouted for bouncers online, mainly Fisher Price's. They are all so adorable and beautiful but I don't want to overspend on just one babygear which Luqman might not use for long, so I have narrowed down to just one which I thought was nice, simple, and most importantly within our budget.


The above Ocean Wonders Deep Blue Sea Space Swing & Seat was my option.

We first went to Toys R Us and made our way to the bouncer section. I was disappointed as the ones they offered were not the ones that I like. The one that I opted for was not even there. However, we tried putting Luqman on one :

As you can see from Luqman's expression, yes, he didn't like it. He cried right after we tested the bouncer and he even vomited. Why? The bouncer is too high and the spring of the legs is too tight. Meaning, you can't really bounce the seat unless you want your baby to be thrown out. You get what I mean? We tried the others too, but they're just not meant for Luqman's long limbs. They're too confined and you know he's uncomfortable in there.

Then, we went to Jusco, knowing that Mothercare would definitely be selling the same thing. Once there, my eyes sparkled as there were many other colourful and comfy-looking bouncers on display. After a discussion with my mum and the promoter, we decided to get Luqman this :

Luqman's one happy baby! This Sweet Cherry bouncer is definitely more spacious, not too confining of his body, and most importantly when being bounced it is just at the right height and the spring is not too tight. Kesimpulannya, selesalah Luqman! Plus, it's not too pricey - just a little above Rm100.

Plus, it has a lock so that the bouncer is positioned slightly higher so we can just put him in there and entertain him. So far, the bouncer does him and us justice :)


Look at him, ni pun dah muat-muat je. Babies grow so fast!

2 Replies:

"L" April 13, 2012 at 10:24 AM  

same mcm Nuh punye dulu dapat present..tapi cpt senget :p
nape x bli FP rocker? lagi nyenyak tido..hehe

me April 13, 2012 at 12:42 PM  

Tak sesuai dengan luqman. Takpelah, yang ini pun dah ok hehe kita tgk berapa lama tahan! :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)