New vision

I finally got my eyes checked a few days ago after months of squinting and a slightly blurry vision. True enough, there was an increase of power. I did go to the optometrist when I was pregnant, but I was told to wait until I have given birth to really determine if there really is a change of power since it could be due to hormonal changes.

As for me, that isn't the case. The squinting continued even with my glasses on and I find it difficult to drive with a blurry vision. I instantly knew that I had to get them checked.

I also decided to get myself a pair of new glasses ( finally, an excuse! ) to replace the current one which I have had for almost 2 and a half years. And yesterday, I went to pick it up!



Waiting patiently :)



The cute and friendly amoi, back with my glasses

And, here I am with my new accessory :

*

*

*

*

*

*



I.am.loving.it!

- Posted using BlogPress


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)