friday talk

Oh boy. My knees and my thighs are in thunderous pain. That's what you get when you take a leave from the gym for almost a week and a half. The gym is in absolute mess right now with its platinum upgrade construction which is the reason why I avoided going for the past week. The studios were closed for a week too, all the more reason for my absence. I used to work out on my own, but I find it easier and convenient to just go for the cardio classes which I tend to enjoy more. But even the studio now is in absolute disarray--not to mention very dusty.

Anyway, I am meeting a good friend for a late lunch today. I cannot wait for it's been eons since we last met, really. This will make up for all the missed events of not going together, many many many canceled dates and what not. Yeay! This will definitely take away that distraught part of me. Shooh, go away!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)