Stay Fit Stay Healthy



This is actually my sister's final year project.

Together with her team, I think they are doing a fantastic job; from its planning,looking for sponsors, and the struggles she had to endure as a Project Manager. I am surprised they managed to secure Kevin Zahri y'all! And also the fact that he is willing to be part of this event, I am sure my sister and her team can never be grateful enough.

So, feel free to join her and the rest on the date and venue stated.

For the RM6 spent, I am sure it will be worth it.

Come on, let's stay fit and stay healthy!

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong August 7, 2012 at 9:47 PM  

Wow. Your sister is amazing!
Can I date her?

me August 8, 2012 at 11:54 AM  

Thanks!

Can you date her?

Haha Still no!


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)