Joyful Sunday

Last weekend, together with my sis-in-law and her family, we made our way to Devflections Charity Bazaar in Titiwangsa.


Plans were made since SIL has been meaning to go to Smashing Scarves' booth a long time ago. So last Sunday was the day. Both of us had a great time, overwhelmed with variety of scarves (hehe) that we spent quite some time just there and did not go to any other booths (frankly speaking, the others weren't that interesting).

Both our babies were taken care of by our husbands so that made our shopping a lot easier!



After that, we went separate ways before meeting again at our MIL's house for iftar. We went to Shah Alam to do some raya shopping for Rizal and in the midst of that I received a call from my sister informing that our dear cousin had just given birth earlier. Since we were just in the vicinity, we decided to pay her a visit at DEMC.

Stepping foot on the 6th floor and into her suite brought back familiar feelings of that fateful day when I had given birth to Luqman. The joy, exhaustion, relief - all rolled into one.

Meet baby Sarah ;)

Baby Sarah with her 4 aunties

Then, I was informed of another great news that a dear friend, Kak Azlina had given birth just about the same time as Ika. We then rushed to Umraa in Section 13.


With the proud mum and baby boy
(Kekok sikit pegang newborn hehe)


The handsome Ali Arrazi :)

So yes, a joyful Sunday it was.


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)