feeling good

Today has got to be the best day of the week, I suppose. The new timetable has allowed me to breathe a little. I now teach 24 periods per week with only 4 teaching periods today.

Yippee!!

I got so many things done. I can now focus on my headcount. And I have my own room to do all that. Air-conditioned, may I add :)

Apart from that, I'm feeling just happy. Happy happy happy happy. Alhamdulillah :)

I guess it's true what they say. When you start the day with the right foot, good things will ensue later of the day. And I have only Him to praise :)

2 Replies:

Jarod Yong February 25, 2011 at 2:33 PM  

Are you a Ketua Bidang now?
Got your own room! WOOO!

me February 26, 2011 at 7:48 AM  

If I'm a Ketua Bidang, I won't be teaching 24 periods laaaa haha

I'm just the Penyelaras Headcount (under exam dept) :)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)