same ol' same ol'

I seem to forget what it's like to really really relax and have some time to myself. Apparently, I can't even take a breather after those hectic weeks. There are just too many things to do; one after another! Although I know how cliche it sounds.

Makes me realise how unhappy that had made me become. There were times when I am really having second thoughts about my choice of vocation. Can we really fall out of passion about something? As it turns out, we're not that 'lilin yang menerangi orang lain' anymore. We (or I) have become that 'lilin yang terbakar' instead.

They say you have to enjoy what you're doing in which I am. Or was enjoying. But after a while, it doesn't work that way anymore because there are just too many heartaches and backlashing going on it is suffocating working in a truly hypocritical environment. Apparently, playing it really low seems to ignite people's mouths too.

You know, it doesn't matter if the kids are downright terrible. I can certainly handle that. But if it's the administrators/colleagues are giving you a hard time, that is something which is not okay. Not at all.

I wonder how others can really cope and what's even more spiteful is that my friends seem to enjoy themselves very much in their own school. I wonder if I am just making excuses for myself.

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)