pleasing myself

I don't know my sense of fashion anymore. As far as I am concerned, I haven't been dressing up for a very a long time. I am not sure if I have lost it. It is scary to realise that while I used to take forever to pick what to wear, I now can simply reach for whatever that is pleasing to my eyes and to my heart's content, and I am ready to go.

It's quite embarassing actually because my sister once told me I don't dress my age (or she forgets that I am already 25). It hurts, honestly. It's not that I didn't try, but I now rather go for comfort than putting on those fancy fancy clothing which I personally think do not suit me that well anymore. Rasa macam malu nak pakai pulak.

However, I know I am doing myself a favour because I am pleased :)

1 Replies:

Jarod Yong April 22, 2010 at 11:38 PM  

You're getting married soon anyway so this MakCik-ism will probably foreshadow the rest of your life after marriage...

Not necessarily a bad thing though...
As long as you're happy!
=)


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)