2 in 1

Both my parents have safely arrived from Medina early yesterday morning, alhamdulillah. It's such a great feeling to be able to see them again after 44 days. They are in their pinkiest of health alhamdulillah and they have never looked happier :)

All of us spent the night at Concorde Inn KLIA as my parents were expected to arrive at 1.00 am. Thank God it was just a 5-minute drive from our place to KLIA because mama and ayah arrived earlier than the expected time, so we rushed just in time to welcome them at the arrival gate.
With mama and ayah

We are so happy to have you back!

We were so excited with their homecoming that I almost forgot that it was also my husband's and I 2nd year anniversary! *slaps forehead* Time really flies, don't you think?

Like last year, no fancy celebration or the likes; just us wishing each other 'Happy 2nd year Anniversary'. Well, we'll probably go out for a nice dinner somewhere followed by a movie date. 
 

I even joked to him that I don't have to crack my head on what to give him as a present as we will be getting our precious gift in 5 months' time :) I remember it was also the same last year when I was pregnant with Luqman and just waiting for the time to pop! 

To you, dear hubby,

Thanks for the wonderful 2 years of marriage which I am sure has made us more mature;
Through trials and tribulations we have braved;
Through mistakes we have learned;
Thanks for being the leader and the shepherd - molding and leading us to the right path;
Thank you for always trying your best, providing us all you can;
Thank you for tolerating my temperaments (hehe) and always made me realise that patience is indeed a virtue;
And thank you for being the best life partner I could ever asked for.

Looking forward to many many wonderful years together, building a beautiful family, insyaAllah!
 The four of us, Singapore vacation, 2012

I pray that ours will last herein and hereafter and will always be blessed by Allah SWT, amin!

0 Replies:


The Writer

The Writer
I am a wife, a mother, and a teacher by profession. At times a pessimist and one who is easily amused. I find comfort once entering the threshold of my bedroom. I write because I want to and it makes me feel good :)